Century Class Trucks
Used Freightliner Century Class trucks are a favorite of owner-operators and North America's largest, most successful fleets for good reason.
Proven engines and chassis construction, long-life components and reduced maintenance all make the most of your daily operations. Combined with aerodynamic styling for improved fuel economy, outstanding ride and handling characteristics, its no wonder used Century Class trucks log so many miles for so many successful fleets and owner-operators.
Design and Performance
- The aerodynamic hood decreases drag and improves fuel economy
- 50-degree wheel cut allows for tight maneuvering and backing
- Strong, lightweight components in the hood and fenders reduce the overall weight of the cab, allowing for increased payload capacity
- The large two-piece curved windshield allows for partial replacement, provides greater visibility and is sloped at an optimal angle to reduce air drag and fuel costs
- Specially designed grille increases air flow and optimizes cooling efficiency
- The spacious cab provides plenty of legroom and easy-to-reach controls. There’s enough headroom for standing and plenty of room for moving throughout the cab.
- The EzyRider™ seat is specifically designed to enhance driver safety and minimize fatigue
- Freightliner SmartShift with Eaton Autoshift Transmission allows for hands-on-the-wheel shifting
- Freightliner’s proprietary front and rear cab mounting system is specifically designed to reduce road vibration and improve ride, reducing fatigue
- An advanced air conditioning and heating system maximizes airflow and keeps the cab temperature precise and comfortable. An air filtration system (standard on Century Class S/T models only) purifies the air.
- ServicePro®, Freightliner's revolutionary computer system puts technical information at the fingertips of Service Technicians who support Freightliner vehicles: vehicle service history, service bulletins, manuals and documentation, routines to quickly diagnose problems, parts ordering, repair procedures, warranty claim capabilities, and more
- The hood tilts a full 90° for easy access to the engine compartment (Standard on Century Class S/T models). See-through fluid reservoirs allow instant checking of fluid levels.
- The aerodynamic three-piece bumper features a steel center section and damage-tolerant plastic end caps to help localize collision damage and reduce repair costs
- Three-piece composite hood lowers repair costs resulting from accident damage
- The air conditioning system is electronically monitored to prevent costly failures
- Permanently lubricated drivelines require no lubrication over the life of the vehicle
- Meets or exceeds rigorous Swedish and European ECE R-29 crash test requirements—the most accepted standards worldwide
- Driver's side airbag (Standard on Century Class S/T models only)
- WABCO 4S/4M Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) ensures optimal braking on all road surfaces
- Daytime running lights